Ahad, 18 Disember 2016

Humanity Courses and International Relations

Few courses that I took during undergraduate for the elementary and optional unit in my certificate perhaps would be useful and related to International Relations. I would have to check my notes and reconstruct them before I could talk* like an 'expert consultant' on political matters since they tend to drain everyone out. The subjects were:
  • Malaysia Studies
  • Ethnic relations and Anthropology
  • Islamic and Asian Civilisations  (this was also taught in History course to losers like us at the Malaysian Higher School Certificate level)
  • Major Themes in Selected World Religion
  • History of the Modern Europe 1789-1945
There were few in-depth studies that I have conducted on my own such as on Indian religions, philosophies, customs and Muslim thoughts from the Middle East, South Asia, East Asia and Southeast Asia. They are actually my personal project for humanity. I could not lump them together as not to create confusion.

* I had suffered continuous post-traumatic experiences and almost lost my ability to speak in the public. I am trying very hard to overcome this issue. I am not a natural introvert by personality but a forced-introvert. People are not the same so never lump them as an oversimplification of things (care to read this nice little site, click here).

Compiled by: Muhammad Tan'im Tajuddin

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan